Exclusive Photography is an award winning professional photography studio that has been at the forefront of contemporary photography in Australia for 30 years. It is our aim to create creative and artistic images that stand out from the crowd, visit sunflowermaids.com or paydayloansnow.co.uk. We are renowned for amazing before and after photography, glamorous looks and contemporary stylish photography.
- Champagne on arrival and other refreshments
- Professional commercial make-up artist
- Professional hair stylist
- Photography by an award-winning Photographers
- State of the art photographic studio
- Latest professional camera and lighting equipment
- Viewing of your images on the day
- Digital retouching
- Purchased wall portraits produced on archival material
WHY CHOOSE EXCLUSIVE PHOTOGRAPHY??
Exclusive Photography is an award winning professional photography studio that has been at the forefront of contemporary photography in Australia for 30 years. It is our aim to create creative and artistic images that stand out from the crowd. We are renowned for amazing before and after photography, glamorous looks and contemporary stylish photography.
- Industry leaders in professional portrait photography for 30 years.
- Award Winning Photographers, and members of the AIPP
- Commercial photographic studios, fully equipped with the latest lighting technology
- View your professional photographic images on the day of your photo shoot
- Professional industry leading make-up artists and hair stylists
- The latest state-of-the-art hi-definition photographic equipment and professional retouching artists available to all clients
- All portraits are finished to the highest standard
- Personal consultation before your photographic experience to ensure the best result
- Service oriented family business based in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and Perth
PREPARE FOR YOUR EXCLUSIVE PHOTOGRAPHY EXPERIENCE?
Getting a professional photographic photo shoot is a unique and special occasion, so it is important to prepare for your session so that you get the most out of it. When you make your booking, let us know of any ideas you may have for your photo session, so that we can help you prepare for it.
To achieve the best results for your session, please read our tips below:
- Have your hair washed and dried, a moisturized face and wearing no makeup; our professional hair stylist and make-up artist will create a gorgeous look that suits you.
- Please bring along 2 to 3 different outfits, jewelry, accessories or anything special to you so that we can create different looks in your session, giving you a variety to choose from.
- If you have seen any particular shots in magazines that you would like us to recreate for you, please bring them along with the appropriate clothing and accessories and our photographers will help you create the desired look.
- For group shoots, we think it’s best to wear outfits that match together with similar style and tone, plain colours with no distracting patents or logos will create the best looks.
- For your individual shoots, you can bring anything you like, whether you are looking for a glamorous, classic, corporate, casual, lingerie or boudoir style, we will capture you in your best assets creating beautiful photographs you will cherish.
WHAT HAPPENS IN THE PHOTO SESSION??
Your photo session will take on average 3 to 4 hours at our studio. In the first hour, you will be attended to by our professional make-up artist and hair stylist, the second hour with our award-winning photographer and then you will spend some time with our viewing consultant where you will view the results from your photographic session, and place your order. We do suggest that if anyone needs to be involved in the decision making that they attend this final part of your appointment, as all orders are required to be placed at this viewing.
PRODUCTS/WHAT’S AVAILABLE/PRICES/PAYMENTS TYPES?
The final cost depends on you. We have a wide range of products and packages available to our clients that we can tailor to individual needs. After your shoot, when viewing your images, we will go through the various package options that are available to you. Our prices start from $358 for basic prints, digital files packages start at around $1000 and portrait packages (mounted & framed) start from approximately $2000.
With many different options available, there is something here to suit everyone’s budget. We also offer various interest free payment plans to help you spread the cost over time, and we accept all major credit cards.
HOW LONG UNTIL WE GET OUR PRODUCTS?
It will take approximately 4-8 weeks from the end of your viewing for your final portraits to be ready for collection. If the portraits are required in a shorter timeframe, we can arrange to expedite the process. The finished order will be ready to pick up from our studio, or alternatively, we can arrange for delivery to your home at no extra cost. (This service is only available in Victoria, New South Wales, and Queensland)